Thursday, October 30, 2008

Vintage Momma Craft Show #1...in the books!!



















Vintage Momma Craft Show #1... in the books!

Vintage Momma hosted it's very 1st Craft Show a couple of weekends ago!! It was an absolute blast, even though my mom and I only got 2 hours of sleep the night before!!! It was actually considered a 'Flea Market' but what we soon came to learn was that it was actually a HUGE garage sale (aka...lots of crazy garage sale people)!! But, it was perfect because once they were done doing that they loved browsing and buying some Vintage Momma Jewelry!!

We were told that we could get in line (in our cars) to set up our booth around 5:30am. Well, we thought, we were going to be one of the first so we pulled up at 4:45am. WRONG!! We were not only not in the front we were back around the corner. It all worked out though and we ended up getting the best parking place in the entire lot!! It took us about 20 minutes to set up our table and we were ready to go. The actual garage sale began at 7AM, and believe me...you heard them coming. As soon as the people were told that they could come inside, they started screaming and running up the stairs to the booths! It was insane!!! I guess in a garage sale, it's first come, first serve but seriously people...it was a little bit absurd.

Once everyone had a chance to get all their goods, people started COMING!! We did not stop selling, informing and handing out cards till 10AM!! It was fantastic!!! I got great reviews and raves over the jewelry and sold a ton!!

It was such a great experience and loved it even more working with my mom! She did such a great job!! I absolutely could not have done it without her!!!

THANK YOU MOM!!
And thank you to all those who support Vintage Momma Designs!!

Enjoy the pics.... Next craft show...November 8th!!! If you are interested, email me at

vintagemomma@me.com



3 comments:

Emily said...

That cracks me up. What crazy people! I'm so glad it was such a success. Where is the one on the 8th?

Lindsay said...

I could NOT love your display more! LOVE the pot thing with sand in it for the rings. LOVE the old scale!!! I am so into the set-up and display of things and you did an amazing job.

Heather | Cookie Mondays said...

Oh I LOVE your 'C' choices as well! Those two others were also considerations of ours :) Thanks so much for stopping by, it's exciting to know we have those things in common. I keep meaning to get over to your shop and order some of your amazing work!!